We are pleased to offer our clients the
convenience of classes in three
Studio Code of Conduct
- Punctuality is a must!!! Arrive 10 minutes early to stretch in preparation for class.
- Dress Code is MANDATORY. Students not wearing proper attire will be asked to leave class.
- Please discuss any injuries with the instructor before class begins.
- We are sensitive about preventing a child from continuing classes because of unpaid tuition., therefore, we request tuition be current at all times.
- Parents, please pick up your children promptly after class.
- All students (& parents) must be respectful and courteous toward others, both in and out of the studio.
- The Studio reserves the right to refuse service to any student or parent, at any time, period.
- Good attendance is required by all students, in both classes and rehearsals, in order to perform in June. More than one class absence per month, may cause elimination from the program, (as may missed rehearsals.) Please contact the studio to arrange appropriate make-up classes due to prolonged absence.
- Please keep in mind that Dress Rehearsal is mandatory for all performers. Any student who does not attend Dress Rehearsal will not be permitted to perform in the recital.